Lavendar Beaded AbayaRegular price Dhs. 1,699.00
Beaded embellishments on the front of the abaya
Dry clean only
How To Measure Your Body
Take the below measurements of your body in centimeters (CMS).
- Neck Line: We have a velvet collar at the base of the neck along the shoulder line. In some Abayas the Neck Line are slightly extended as part of the design. At the center of the Neck Line (backbone) we have a Diva Abaya Couture Size Tag.
- Bust/Chest Line: Measure all around the fullest part of your bust line (the fullest point around your chest). Our measurements only include ½ chest size i.e. the front side only.
- Waist Line: While standing in a relaxed position, measure all around the narrowest part of your torso (natural waist). Keep the tape somewhat snug, but still comfortably loose.
- Hip Line: Stand with your legs and feet together and measure all around the fullest part of your hips.
Sleeve Length: With arm hanging straight down, start at the end of the shoulder line (edge of the shoulder bone) and measure across the shoulder to the outside of your elbow and down to your wrist bone or where you would like your sleeve to reach.
Sleeve length can also be measured from the back bone to the wrist. So we have kept Small Shoulder length which starts from the backbone to the shoulder bone. Kindly add both the Sleeve Length and Small Shoulder if you want to measure the sleeve length in this conventional way.
- Cuff/Wrist Size: Measure your wrist width on one side only.
- Shoulder Line: Measure that total width from shoulder bone to shoulder bone, across the top spinal bone. If you are uncertain where your shoulder ends, raise arms to shoulder height, a dimple should form, and that should be the point of measurement.
- Arm Hole: From the front, Measure from the highest point of the shoulder down to your armpit. Make sure the tape is placed vertically placed and held loosely during measurement.
- Bottom Width: Very simply put the measurement slightly above the hem line at the bottom taken horizontally from one side of the Abaya to the other.
- Arm Circumference: Measure the fullest part of your upper arm (all around).
Abaya Length: We take both measurement the front & the back length as some of our Abayas are asymmetrical (Shorter on the Front & Longer on the back)
From the front, Measure from where Neck Deep ends, over highest bust point to your desired length (we recommend you do this whilst wearing the shoes that you want to wear with the garment)
- Neck Deep: On the front measure vertically from the base of the neck to the point where you want the Abaya Fabric to start above the bust line.
The back Length starts from the back bone at the base of the neck line to the bottom of the Abaya.
Our Abayas each have an individual cut which vary dramtically from style to style.
We recommend you go though our size guide for each abaya before making a purchase.
There are several styles which fit into the category of free size. We suggest to use the back length and sleeve length as a standard way to select your size in such cases.
In cases of classic cut e.G size 56 I.E 56 inches would fit anyone with a height of 168.5 cm or 5ft 5inches without the heels with a bust size of 41 inches (104 cms). Kindly note that this is just a reference point generally there could variations of 2-3 inches up or down in both the above mentioned measurements depending on each style and their independent size guide and the body build of the person.